Failure is an option, and fear of failure is inevitable. On this episode, Aviation CEO René Banglesdorf shares how she found success out of the depths of the great recession and discusses our role in producing the next generation of innovators.
If you can succeed in the bad times, you’ll love the good times. But if you’ve never seen bad times, then watch out!
The ability to transform fear of failure into determination to win, no matter what-- THAT’s what makes people rise above the status-quo. -René Banglesdorf
Takeaways + Tactics
- The fight against mediocrity happens every day. Every day we make choices that will either push us forward or make us stall.
- Companies with a diverse pool of employees are more creative and offer differing points of view.
- When determining what your company should hire for, look inside the systems and see what is lacking.
- Millennials need a sense of purpose. Give them something to believe in and they will pour their hearts into it.
For more aerospace industry news & commentary: http://northstaresg.com/
To learn more about Craig Picken and the NorthStar Group, visit http://northstaresg.com/.
At the beginning of the episode, we talked about the importance of putting people of diverse backgrounds in the aerospace industry. This is not only to give them an equal opportunity to succeed but also to bring new perspectives to the table.
Rene also shared insights on:
- Why the fight against mediocrity starts with emotional resilience
- The role of innovation in driving younger generations to the industry
- Universal rules about finding the right candidate
You can’t leave a legacy in one day. The secret to success is fighting back after a failure and transforming your fears into fuel to fight the next battle.