What are the traits of A+ Players, and how do we get them? Matt Johnson and Craig Picken share insight on finding A+ talent.
Nothing drives businesses more crazy than people who are afraid of making decisions. -Craig Picken
Takeaways + Tactics
- The two most important business assets are intellectual capacity and ability to adjust to rapidly changing markets
- Hiring Managers MUST be immersed in the hiring process. It cannot be outsourced.
- “A” Players will hire other “A” Players, “B” Players will not. “A” Players WILL NOT WORK for “B” Players.
- The more people involved in the hiring decision, the less chance an A Player will get hired.
- “A” Players will fix the problem. “B” Players, in the budget, will not.